In the review the referees are asked to take into account all of the following aspects:
- Does the paper contain new and significant results?
- Is the paper of an international standard?
- Is the presentation clear and concise?
- Does the paper put the obtained results into context, with relevant references?
- Is the length of the paper appropriate?
- Is the text fluent and precise?
- Are the title and the abstract pertinent and understandable to a wide audience?
- Are all figures necessary and of appropriate quality?